From our state of deep thought or dreamy abstraction.
No. 82, May 2013
Grab a comfortable chair, put your feet up… this is a long one… enjoy!!!!
What is in this newsletter?
1. Don’t Read This
2. Settling in………..
3. So, how about becoming your own authority?
4. So, is anything at all happening?
5. Questioning what we create
6. So, what is going on?
7. What’s next?
One of the things on my bucket list – for ages – was to “do” a marathon… Well, too many injuries and lack of any talent sorta ruled out the marathon… but we “did” the half marathon today (Sunday)… walked it in under three hours. Considering all the hills and elevation changes – we think we did pretty durned “good”….
First is Loren and I “ready” Sean, me, Hidi, Loren… the kiddies ran the mile race
We finished!!!!! What’s on your bucket list????
Don’t Read This
Don’t you hate it when someone tells you what to do? Man, I sure do. In fact when told what to do (or not to do) there is often an urge to do just the opposite!!! Who hasn’t seen the “DO NOT TOUCH” sign and then went and touched anyway? It is almost as though we were compelled to touch by the sign itself.
Well, guess what? This unconscious urge to rebel against authority comes into play when we are the authority, also. This means when we tell ourselves to change our behavior or there is an urge to disobey. To disobey ourselves!!! For example, telling yourself, “I HAVE to stop eating ______ food!!!” is not likely to have a lasting impact. Some part of our brain says, “F%&K YOU… You can’t tell me what to do!!!”
And, of course, sooner or later, we find ourselves in a situation where we “need” to run though a drive thru somewhere, or grab something to eat on the run or skip that walk we intended to take. This is the same reason most new year’s resolutions fail. If you really want to make a change just telling yourself what to do is not going to ‘cut’ it.
How do we do it, then? How do we get ourselves to improve, without it backfiring? In order to make changes that last, we need to seek out new information. Information that supports the behaviors we want to cultivate. This is important because it eliminates the need for willpower.
I haven’t had diet soda for a couple of years. It is not because I have some kind of super willpower. I have not given myself any kind of ultimatum about not drinking it and it is certainly not because I have never enjoyed the pleasures of cold diet soda … It is because after years of trying to use willpower, I finally sought out information to support my beliefs. I read all kinds of articles about diet soda…. And, man, that stuff is evil…. This all sounds very simple (and it is) but we will not benefit from this research, if we don’t use it. I needed to take some time to educate myself…
It doesn’t take much to change a behavior… you just can’t force it. Educate yourself consciously and you will not need to rely on some kind of super charged will power. Changes will happen naturally.
If there is a behavior of yours you want to change, think about what you can do to support the opposite behavior.
If you don’t want to change, then continue down the same road… if you don’t want to think… then limit yourself to one TV or radio station… you will get the same views stated over and over and over again.
If you want to change, then research out different sources… read all views, choose for yourself what is best for you… What was best for me… was …. No diet soda… ever.
The days are getting longer and longer… ah, the season spring is here (although the weather is a bit iffy). Our physical bodies are once again starting to settle somewhat… a bit less uncomfortably than before – into our roles as conductors of energy. Not only are we receiving vast amounts of energy, we are also transmitting the same substance out again, into the world around us. We are anchors (like it or not)… We are constantly pulling down the building blocks of the multidimensional world into our 3rd dimensional one. Come on, I know this is not news to you, but what may be of interest to you is the vast amount of energy you are transmuting and sending out – on a daily basis. What started out as a mere trickle has now increased to a steady flow of energetic particles, constantly bombarding not only you, but through you?
So, guess what folks? You are pulling down “heaven” to earth… particle by universal particle. Even if this job at times can seem to be more than a little taxing on your own system, know that this is just a temporary thing. When your bodies enter download mode, many of you will feel as if you are totally depleted of ANY energy, and you have not wish but to lie down and shut yourself off from the rest of the world. (NOW, this is how Loren and I feel, but you may identify with it.) What we are experiencing, is not a depletion, rather, it is an excess of energies that leaves our body somewhat confused and perplexed as to what and how to deal with all of this; so we get this feeling of almost shutting down at times. I am told that this is not the same as being tired due to overdoing something and it is not harmful to us in anyway. It is just a strain on our physical body at times, and so it will make us take it slow in all sorts of ways until it can sort itself out and successfully send the energies where they are supposed to be. Some of the energy is for our consumption, while the rest of it will be used externally. In other words, we are all receivers and transmitters of energy, and when we feel almost devoid of energy, we are actually full to overflowing of it. (Really, we signed up to do this????? Really????)
Hey, do not think that this is a case of bad planning – that we are being left feeling overwhelmed and exhausted due to a poorly executed plan. Rather it is the inevitable result of all of this downloading and it will be an immense help to our physical bodies. Ironically enough, it is our physical bodies that determine the speed of these injections, AND, we are never being given too much because when the limit is reached, our body simply turns off the connection. At that time, I am told, the energy starts to download the information we need, while it also starts to send out what is being deemed as the “external part” of these supercharged packets of information contained in this energy.
Remember to pay attention to the signals we are getting from our bodies because it knows when the time is right for taking a break and when the time is right for keeping in motion. When your body is in shutdown mode, it is because it is doing so because your body is very busy handling all the incoming information. What I am saying is, even when you are flat on your back, not even able to lift a finger – that is when you are probably working the hardest.
Make sure to thank your body now and then; it is a very hard worker, your colleague and teammate… that physical vehicle you are inhabiting is the main reason you can even do the work you have come here to do in the first place. I know the body can be a little cranky now and then and it is never shy in voicing its protests; but these creaks and groans, whimpers and shouts of distress are nothing to worry about. Your physical body knows perfectly well that it is doing more than well, but it cannot help itself but protest loudly now and then. That is how it talks, huh?
Also, we are having to learn to use very different consciousness and energetic muscles (so to speak) to balance ourselves and to protect ourselves against the changing external energies as the old negative “frequency fences” are being torn down….
Hang in there folks… we are all doing better than we realize.
So, how about becoming your own authority?
In the 1960s, parents and teachers complained that the younger generation had less respect for authority than they did when they were that age. In the 1980s, parents and teachers complained that the younger generation had less respect for authority than they did when they were that age. In the 2000s, well you get the picture. Every generation has progressed more in the same direction because the change we are all going through is dissolving the old habit of submission to authority.
Traditionally, organizations were run on hierarchies of authority. In order to work within a hierarch, you were expected to surrender your willingness to think for yourself and, instead, obey orders without question. Human creativity was suppressed while such a structure encourages people to be closed-minded when exposed to any new information or ideas. (We have some of that going on today.)
People with open minds, on the other hand, can think for themselves and become their own authorities. Being open to new ideas, they can awaken to creative, new solutions to challenges in their work and in their lives.
Once the human mind is free to think for itself, these new ideas and solutions can be gained from the three main stages of focused conscious awareness. These are:
- Concentration. This is used to make a study and rational analysis of all available material.
- Reflection. This is the process of digesting information, sleeping on it, and thinking it over on more than one occasion. It opens up the problem to more levels of consciousness that just the daily, waking consciousness. Each time the situation is examined, a more insightful overview is obtained, leading to deeper and longer-lasting solutions.
- Meditation. In this state of alert awareness, the full power of your intuitive insight can be accessed. In this state, your intuition senses the whole reality of the situation and delivers information which would be unobtainable by any other means. The deeper the meditative state, the clearer it becomes to what the best solution can be.
As we pass through all the changes into the next stage of our lives, we are learning to apply self-empowerment to all facets of life. Self-education and reflection means that you can rely upon your own perceptions about what is best for you.
Traditionally, the medical establishment has been the authority on what is best for your health. That is currently be replaced by self-education in nutrition and alternative or natural health care – the medical establishment is still being used, but certainly not as the “authority).
Religious authorities are becoming ignored in favor of spiritual self-education. Political authorities have been in a crisis of mistrust for so many years that it will take a complete revival of standards and ethics to salvage the value of political representation.
When it comes to matters of authority, remember: It is better to be your own authority than to follow the crowd, wherever that crowd is being led.
Within you is all the insight you ever need to reach wise decisions about every challenge that you ever face. No one on the planet knows more than you about your needs, your situation and your potential to find joy in all of the aspects of your life. This does not mean not to talk to others or ask questions research, brainstorm, etc… but in the end… it is YOUR decision to decide who is the authority for you… and it is YOU.
Basically, it all comes down to these four words: BE YOUR OWN AUTHORITY.
So, is anything at all happening?
Actually, the tide has turned a long time ago, but still, there are those under the influence of thinking that nothing is happening at all. They kick up the dust, and complain that everything is at a standstill. But is it truly that? Take a good look around you, and we think you will see traces of incoming energies on all sides of you. Nothing is the same… It depends on what you are looking at and for…. Many don’t know what they are looking for, so will have a hard time seeing anything… but things are still happening each and every day.
Focus your intent in the right direction… not in the past, but in the NOW.
Rising in Consciousness – signs things are happening:
Like this tree, we are all moving through a transformative process whether we are aware of it or not. This tree is literally bursting out of its old skin – and so are we. The template of what we knew to be ‘human’ is rapidly changing into a much lighter vibrational version.
The individual is becoming more heart centered, compassionate and creative, and is also opening to greater cosmic consciousness as long constricted glands including the pituitary and pineal open naturally and fully to function as they were designed to do.
We found it useful to highlight the symptoms we’ve been experiencing and you readers may similarly find comfort in understanding and tracking their own progress. At all times seek the medical and healing modalities to support your comfort and progress.
The Spiritual Awakening Symptoms
1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as your body changes from carbon to crystalline.
2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. Literally… pieces, parts… “aspects” of YOU are being seen and released/transmuted appropriately. Although, many may not seem difficult to release, others are comfortable personalities that must be reconciled. Say, “good bye,” I love you. You have served me well. I no longer need you.”
3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It’s good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. There’s a multitude of emotional energies within you now… try not to focus on the “why” and just feel, allow.
4. Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don’t worry about finding the “perfect” job or career right now. You’re in transition and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion.
5. Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. After a period of time, you may develop a new relationship with them if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy. This period is referred to as “The Fall,” or “The Separation.” Do not worry, as there is no separation that is valid.
6. Unusual sleep patterns. It’s likely that you’ll awaken many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 AM. There’s a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a “breather.” Not to worry. If you can’t go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lie in bed and worry about humanly things. This is also due to the crystalline body being acclimated to its new environment, which requires little sleep (meditation) and less nourishment.
7. Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are releasing the old energy within. Plus, you are remembering and connecting with past lives, memories, experiences and knowledge. These dreams, if “scarey” in nature, cannot harm you. Although, they may be pleasant in nature, as well. If so, enjoy, and either way, don’t worry or over-analyze.
8. Physical disorientation. At times you’ll feel very ungrounded. You’ll be “spatially challenged” with the feeling like you can’t put two feet on the ground, or that you’re walking between two worlds. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, your body sometimes lags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within.
9. Increased “self-talk.” You’ll find yourself talking to yourself more often. You’ll suddenly realize you’ve been chattering away with yourself for the past 30 minutes. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you’re experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self-talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. You’re not going crazy, you’re just moving into the new energy.
10. Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to “flee” groups and crowds. You are walking a sacred and lonely path. As much as the feelings of loneliness cause you anxiety, it is difficult to relate to others at this time. And, others may find much difficulty in their relation to you, mostly due to your over-powering energetic force. The void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own heart centered consciousness.
11. Loss of passion. You may feel totally dis-impassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That’s OK, and it’s just part of the process. Take this time to “do no-thing.” Don’t fight yourself on this. It’s similar to rebooting a computer. You need to shut down for a brief period of time in order to load the sophisticated new software.
12. A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a “suicidal” feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don’t want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or other. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple……You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body.
During this transition process, you have an inner remembrance of what it is like to be on the other side. Are you ready to take on the challenges of moving into the New Energy?
Yes, indeed you could go Home right now. But you’ve come this far, and after many, many lifetimes it would be a shame to leave before the end of the movie.
Besides, the world needs you here to help others transition into the new energy. They will need a human guide, just like you, who has taken the journey from the old energy into the new. The path you’re walking right now provides the experiences to enable you to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. Having fun yet?????
As lonely and dark as your journey can be at times, remember that you are never alone.
The Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviors and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.
2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in just in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into multidimensionality.
3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in multidimensionality.
4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can’t be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the ‘cleansing and releasing’ hour.
5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a ‘disconnect’. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the new.
6. ‘Seeing’ and ‘hearing’ things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.
7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.
8. Feeling ‘out of body’. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defense mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. This will only last a short time.
9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase. Or, days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.
10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.
11. You don’t feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, ‘rebooting’. Your body knows what it needs.
12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They make you feel ‘sick’ inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being ‘pushed, to move forward; to ‘be’ and create the new. One basic law of Quantum physics states that two vibrations of different speeds cannot occupy the same space at the same time. However, this “Law” is currently being broken.
13. A loss of desire for food, and/or sleep. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of existence. Your new body is slowly learning and adapting to the truth of its superiority of the old body. You require less sustenance, (although drink a lot more water) and you need not sleep much. Or, it could be opposite for you and all you want to do is sleep. Just listen to your body – it knows what you need.
14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration
15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration.
16. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.
17. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don’t belong here anymore. We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.
18. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort. You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.
19. Anxiety and panic. Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behavior patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviors you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.
20. Depression. The outer world may not be in alignment with the new, higher vibrational you. It doesn’t feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are ‘seeing’ through them. Hang in there.
21. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake
22. Night sweats and hot flashes. Your body is ‘heating’ up as it burns off residue.
23. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction. Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your ‘rut’ choices and vibration.
24. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many ‘worst nightmare’ aspects to it. Your soul is guiding you into ‘stretching’ into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into ‘toning down’ aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren’t ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.
Questioning what we create
I wonder, wonder, wonder who wrote the book of success………. Most of us spend a fair amount of time questioning ourselves, our choices, our capacities and our decisions. That is okay. It might as well be, given that we do it, right?
We can experience this questioning as a self-doubt of the feels-pretty-crummy kind or as the kind of wondering that is the essence of creating. This has been going on for Loren and I as we re-do our business… add new services, delete others.
For a few days we get quite excited and happy about the new direction… and then, we start to think. Was the new way really right? Wondering about what to do next was turning into doubt about whether the creation was right. Collaborating with possibility was turning into worry about the outcome.
So as the saying goes, this is not our first rodeo. When we realized that wonder was turning into doubt, we did the sensible thing: we took a day off and went to play in the tulip fields. While mucking around the fields, basking the sunlight, w remembered the wonder we felt when the new design emerged. So we followed the energies in the direction of that good feeling, the experience of wonder increased. We realized that we knew all we needed to know at that moment: we had a cool new idea and we were enthused about purring it out into the world.
We don’t know what the response will be… we don’t seem to have figured out a way to get our message out… but we march on… and this makes us smile….
Creating is in our DNA… we can’t not create, (like that sentence???) – I am leaving it there for emphasis… (And all you editors are cringing, right?) Part of creating is to wonder how to make something happen. What we sometimes forget is that the success of a creative venture lives in the wondering, not in the outcome. So long as we have breath, there is the possibility — the inevitability — that we will create again. There is no such thing as a make-or-break outcome to creating.
The real question is whether we will experience the success of creating here and now or look for it off in the unknowable and uncontrollable future.
This week as you work on what to do or how to do something… remember the distinction between wonder and doubt. Go ahead, think things through. Just remember to look in the direction of a wonder-full feeling when it comes time to start creating.
So what is going on?
We recently sent out our Chapter 8 work – stopping aging or the lofty title: Physical Cellular Recalibration (http://drsmick.com/phase-2-chapter-08/)… this is probably our favorite work we have offered up to this point…. It is the first time we have actually interacted with the physical body (not just the etheric body) and together as a team with the client, have made physical changes. It is truly remarkable and life changing for the client. Here is a testimonial a client wrote about … well read on:
“I have completed practically all of the work, a comprehensive and diverse offering, that Loren and Diane Mickelson facilitate and can and do highly endorse what they do and who they are to anyone who might be considering engaging their services.
I find that who they are, as I have come to know and trust them over the years, is just as if not more impressive and impactful as what they do.
What they do through their unique gifts and skills is facilitate and potentiate the transcendent empowerment of the individual.
Transcendent in the sense that as the individual integrates and implements the particular level or chapter (new work) the Mickelsons open doors to the possibilities/probabilities of profound growth are exponentially increased and realized.
Chapter 8, the most recent work brought in by Loren and Diane, is no exception and may be the culmination of all that has preceded it.
The initial collaboration with Loren was particularly powerful and the resulting visits and explorations of the “Crystal Cave” have increasingly deepened the experiential and energetic entrainment that truly empowers the individual to capacities/capabilities of physical healing and remediation never before accessed.
They empower you to take responsibility for every aspect of your life, being and journey!
Unlike many, in this arena, they are not looking to garner people/clients developing a dependence or reliance on them but the personal empowerment and self-sufficiency that is seemingly so difficult to establish and sustain”. B. R.
Another client wrote: “Although I really believe and had benefitted greatly from the Mickelson’s work – this last chapter was a physical piece. Although a bit skeptical, I contracted the work to be completed….. Holy cow!!! It not only works, it is blowing my mind….I am changing; my body is changing… again, Holy Cow!!!!
What are we up to????
A special that we just offered was something we call a Radical Balance plus. This balance is different than the other balances we have offered before. It is more comprehensive for what we are personally experiencing now and something we need to keep us here in the “now”…. The Plus part includes: If you have not had Level 2 done, we are completing Part A of it (If you have had it done, we clear all new negative beliefs that may have been added); clearing old unwanted relationship chakra systems from your auric field; using a strainer to clear out “crap” from your essence; also a cleaning of your orb(s) if we have created some for you; repairing any tears or holes from your auric field. All for $200. This will be offered until May 15; if you are interested, please email us. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our focus in life is to find new information that will assist folks …. We live in rapidly changing times where the very frequency of physical matter is accelerating. Right this very minute, our bodies are in the process of transition. Our bodies are changing from carbon to crystalline. We need to do everything in our power to aid and assist this process… this is our purpose.
The widespread interest in shifting consciousness is based essentially on two factors: This is a planetary shift as opposed to a small group experience and we are taking our physical bodies with us. So, we will continue doing what we do…. Giving you as much information to disseminate, weed through, discard what doesn’t fit with your beliefs, etc. This is what we do best.
We are about done redoing our website for NOW, so if you haven’t looked at it recently, do take a look at it… We are aiming for “ease of use”. How are we doing? Any suggestions to make it easier to use? Our site is: www.drsmick.com.
Again, I need to say that we’ve added coaching/counseling/consulting to each of our level work, plus as a stand alone (meaning, you do not have to do any of our work/services to use this service)… so if you need some kind of assistance, we can be there to help you. And, let me say here… if you are interested in going forward, figuring out “blocks”, what in the heck your next step is…. etc. — we are very good at this – particularly Loren… yep, the man of very few words – can intuit answers, arrive at plans, get to the heart of any issue in a way that I don’t think can be duplicated… he really rocks!!! Oh, yeah I’m not too bad, either….. http://drsmick.com/counseling-services/
I am still writing my blog: http://www.dianesmusings.com/ If you haven’t checked it out, please do… You can also sign up on that page to have it sent to you each day… yes, I do write each day, so go for it…. we can share a cup of coffee while enjoying a moment together!!!! Again, the sign up is on the blog page… it is a different sign-up than the newsletter, etc.
We are still making more informational videos and posting them on our YouTube Channel… TheDrsMick Why not check them out and while you are there, subscribe to the channel so you will be informed of any new ones we make. We are opened to suggestions for topics… what do you want us to talk about?????
We’ve launched our new webshow called Life Insights (a name we started our business with 30 or so years ago)…
Our launch of the show started with an interview introduction of us… (Check it out at http://www.metaphysicalwisdom.com/main/win_drs_mick and then we will have a webinar every second Tuesday of the month at 5:00 pm PDT. Our first “real” show was a bit about the crystals and a LOT about why absentee healing works…. The next one is scheduled for Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 5PM PDT. We are currently brainstorming our topic but – we think it will center around defining different types of intuition and how to access your 6th sense(s). Do check it out… … also, if you have any requests for topics – do let us know.
Well, that is it this time. Please feel free to forward, share, post this newsletter….
Loren and Diane
Ah, soooooooooooooooooo pretty… the tulip fields north of Seattle…..
Copyright notice: Copyright 2013 Loren and Diane Mickelson. This information may be freely disseminated in whole or in part provided that there is no charge for the information and provided that this notice is attached. When using an edited or partial version of this material please clearly state that this is an edited version and refer the reader to the full original version.